Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stretching my domestic muscles

Well, I've not been nearly as productive as Billy. (And it is well worth the click to their Picasa album, if you haven't already looked at their pictures.)

Here is a post on my personal blog, chronicling my attempts to follow in my SIL's footsteps, who just happens to be a domestic goddess.

Did I ever tell you about how my Dad told me that I had to start being more domestic? I was 15-16 at the time, and you can imagine the reaction that comment provoked.




PS
Feel free, if you have a personal blog, to link to it from here. No need to write twice. We are no longer in school, so I think all busy work should be behind us, don't you?

4 comments:

  1. Would you expect anyone to be more productive than me? Oh, in case people are thinking that I am a complete slacker, I do have a part-time job, and two volunteer positions. But besides that I just eat pork-rinds and Dr. Pepper.

    And Sarah, I found no evidence that you were domestic on your personal blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I made freezer jam and made a dress! That's about as domestic as it gets, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Sarah, I have a confession. I've never blogged, and I don't know how to create a post. :( Mario says I have to be an administrator or something. How do I do a post??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelsea, I re-sent the invitation to your hotmail account. Once you accept that invitation, you can sign in and add a post. Or, if you want you can e-mail me what you want posted, and I would be happy to do it on your behalf.

    ReplyDelete