Monday, June 1, 2009

My very first blog post ever

Like Sarah and Billy, being unemployed has given me an opportunity to hone all kinds of fun skills. And after this post, I can add blogging to my list of new tricks.

My parents have put me to work doing things around the house. Here are before and after pictures of one of the projects--making new cushions for this glider.

Before
After

My next big project is painting the outside of the house with my dad. I've never done it before, but how hard can it be? I agreed to do it on the condition that I get to wear white painters overalls. Now if I could only figure out a way to make sewing cushions and painting houses sound good on my resume...

1 comment:

  1. I am very impressed. But just think of what you would have accomplished if you had just GOTTEN UP FIVE MINUTES EARLIER!!

    ReplyDelete